Responsible hunters refrain from behavior that will turn people against hunting. You should not:
- Display vulgar or obnoxious bumper stickers or clothing slogans.
- Brag or try to start arguments with people who don’t hunt or who oppose hunting.
- Use foul language in public places while wearing camouflage or other clothing that identifies you as a hunter.
- Go into public places wearing camouflage or similar clothing that has been doused with scent-covering odors.
- Wear bloody clothing or unnecessarily display dead animals in public.
- Be disrespectful of landowners, their livestock, or any private property.
- Purchase or drink alcoholic beverages, be intoxicated, or be impaired by drugs prior to, during, or after a hunt.